ZenLife Services provides entrepreneurs and organizations in high-stress work environments the training and tools necessary to live a life of less stress both on and off the job. If you or your employees suffer from stress-related health problems, and it’s costing you time and money,
Release The Tension & Prevent Burnout!
- Workplace stress costs the nation more than $300 billion each year in health care, missed work and stress reduction efforts.
- Stress is responsible for 19% of employee absenteeism and 40% of employee turnover.
- Stress is responsible for creating 60% of the cost of workplace accidents.
- Research shows that 60-90% of doctor visits are stress-related.
- A landmark 20-year study conducted by the University of London concluded that unmanaged reactions to stress were a more dangerous risk factor for cancer and heart disease than either cigarette smoking or high cholesterol foods. 90% of all disease is caused or complicated by stress.*
Those suffering from chronic work stress experience
- Twice the rate of heart and cardiovascular problems
- Two to three times the rate of anxiety, depression and demoralization
- Twice the rate of substance abuse
- Two to three time the rate of infectious diseases
- Five time the rate of certain cancers
- Three times the rate of back pain
- Two to three times the rate of interpersonal conflicts
- Two to three time the rate of injuries**
If you or your organization is “high-stress” and you continue to see the harmful effects of stress creating hardship, contact us to find our how to make stress an optional aspect of life.
Stress has become a way of life for so many, stop the cycle with ZenLife!
More important than the organizational bottom-line is the fact that those living under the weight of daily chronic stress symptoms are miserable. Tension, anxiety, confusion, fear and self-doubt are regular fixtures of the stressed-out life. When constantly stressed, we can’t enjoy our time away from work — days off, vacations, and we might not even make it to retirement, much less enjoy our retirement.
Stress is Optional! We’ll Show You How. ZenLife
...Before I worked with Adam, I had a constant feeling of frustration. I would find myself getting anxious over any challenge that would arise, regardless of how big or small it was. After participating in the Adam's guided meditation sessions, I feel renewed. I even feel a bit lighter, not in a physical sense so much, but in a spiritual and emotional way. My family has even told me that I am more calm and less rushed as before.– Penny G.
I’m so grateful that meditation is now part of my daily life. Outside of work, I am more present with my husband, and we have more fun together without all the stress. I am more patient and compassionate towards myself and others, and work isn’t the dominating force is always has been. Thank you, Adam, for making meditation so easily accessible, and allowing me to realize a more present and less stressful life! – Kelly H.
...Stress was literally sucking my sense of purpose and now, after learning how to meditate and realizing how it can help every area of my life, I’ve been given a fresh new start. I no longer have the headaches, no longer worry about work, my kids are much happier, and I have a much saner perspective on things. I am once again excited about my future. It is difficult to put into words how amazing my life has changed since taking up meditation. Adam rocks! – Dana L.
*American Institute of Stress and Chrysalis Performance Strategies
**Lluminari Landmark Study